Written by CQI Representative
Friday, 22 April 2011 20:46
Last Updated on Tuesday, 01 November 2011 20:49
The New Database
What is this new database?
CQI has created a new database to improve efficiency and increase transparency of the Q Coffee System. Through our new database, all users will be able to create profiles, track information in real time and view their activity within the database. Additionally, all Q Certified Coffees will be showcased in real time through our Market Linkages page.
Here are some examples of what you can do:
- Register as a User and create a personal profile and keep all your information up-to-date
- View your database activity
- For example, Licensed Q Graders will be able to track all coffees they have evaluated and anyone interested in becoming a Q Grader can register as a "Potential Q Grader" and view upcoming courses and register to attend a course
- Submit an Arabica or Robusta coffee for a Q Evaluation, and track the status of the grading until it is completed
- Once you submit a sample and if your coffee receives a Q Certificate, you will have a new Q Coffee™ profile on the Market Linkages page, where you can add additional information about the coffee, upload a photo and other customized options.
- Communicate with other Users, post photos and sign up for our newsletter
- Enroll in one of our Q Grader Courses
We hope you enjoy all that our new site and database have to offer.